C222 BOBBLED SECURITY SEAL (PACK OF 1000) SEQUENTIALLY NUMBERED
Suppliescentre.co.uk supply the C222, a 170mm long pull-tight, adjustable security seal that combines durability with ease-of-use. A patented removal feature means no tools or cutters are required to remove the C222 pull-tight seal. Since this adjustable seal is made out of High Density Polyethylene and Acetal (HDPA), it is able to withstand great changes in temperature and is used extensively within the Airline, Healthcare and Dairy Industries
- Inflight Service Equipment
- Pharmacy Boxes and cabinets
- Hospital Equipment
- EMS Equipment
- Heavy-duty, all plastic, one-piece construction.
- Patented, tamper-resistant, nylon locking mechanism.
- Patented removal system.
- Thin sealing strap designed to fit most locking rings and equipment latches.
- Individually numbered and stamped with company name/logo.
- Laser-etched barcoding available.
High Density Polyethylene and Acetal
Interleave 2 of 5, Code 128, Code 39
Hot Stamped Printing:
Numbering: 7 digits Print area: 1" x 9/16"
Please CONTACT US if you require further information on our printing capabilities as we are able to print many more details than just the standard sequential numbers and we are also able to offer substantial discounts on larger quantities so please CONTACT US for a free quotation.